XLAM DOLOMITI uses a team of experienced engineers with decades of experience in the field of wooden constructions, thus able to optimize the structure of virtually all types of buildings, including very complex. The functionality, the quality and the affordability of wooden buildings are derived from their detailed technical design worked out to ensure high quality and durability of wooden construction.
An excellent acoustic and environmental insulation properties, coupled with sustainability and energy-saving, help to provide ecological housing solutions with high living comfort.
STRUCTURAL DESIGN OF WOODEN WORKS
The design of buildings constructed with XLAM panels follows these stages:
- Construction design with dimensions provided, optimization and stability verification of wooden and metal elements, together with their respective construction connectors.
- A comprehensive calculation report on the analysis performed and the structural checks for seismic resistance Seismic tests are carried out by appropriate structural analysis of a building or parts thereof. In case of expansion, upgrading or construction of XLAM panel shells, seismic checks are performed separately.
- Delivery of cargoes to the footing to allow the layer of reinforced concrete to proceed with their specialist work
- Technical drawings, complete with construction details
- Preparation of the anti-seismic documentation necessary for Public Works Office filings
3D CONSTRUCTION DESIGN WITH CAD/CAM SOFTWARE
Constructive 3D design in CAD/CAM, including:
- Sharing with the customer and design of all details: forometries (windows and doors) and exact dimensions of each level.
- 3D Drawings of each individual wooden and metal element that makes up the load-bearing structure
- Insertion point on each wooden element for any work to be carried out in the structural design
- Checking of consistency between the structural plan and the 3D drawing
- Geometric optimization of XLAM elements
- 3D model building.
- Creating 3D views with panel numbering.
- XLAM panel and lamellar wood elements cut files.
- List of wooden elements.
- Mounting drawings, hardware details, drawings of metal carpentry.